This job is closed
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for execution of Electrical & Instrumentation related projects and provide electrical/ instrumentation support to the other project engineers.
- Responsible for Design, engineering and construction of electrical system, control system, field instruments and associated auxiliaries.
- Co-ordinates with specialist and consultants for electrical design & co-ordination study, and for control system design.
- Provides technical and economic feasibility studies and justifications for investment proposals for projects covered under safety, investment, energy conservation, environment/pollution control and government-mandated projects
- Co-ordinates with Govt. agencies like DEWA for drawing approval, regulations and NOC’s.
- Liaise with other neighbouring companies for NOCs and safe execution of the project outside the plant premises.
- Prepares Electrical equipment specification, Control system and field instruments specification, data sheets and Material requisition and issuing RFQ’s to the approved vendors.
- Responsible for Material follow up and inspection
- Manages projects approved for execution
- Ensures safe and functional completion of electrical projects and control system projects per schedule and budget.
- Prepares ITB, contract award and manages various contracts related to the electrical and instrumentation works.
- Cost control and progress review of all the ongoing projects to complete the project with in the budget and schedule.
- Provides electrical & instrumentation engineering support to other project team.
- Provides support to operations and maintenance sections and acts as coordinator of vendor services for the Gas Turbines.
- Co-ordinates to provide training services for new electrical equipment, new control system and field instruments for Operations and Maintenance Staff.
- Keeps updated with technologies and standards involving electrical equipment, controls and instrumentation.
- Keeps updated with refinery safety and EHS procedures and participates in the EHS management program as directed.
- Ensure that the construction contractors comply with EHS KPI targets as set on an annual basis.
- Trouble shooting of instrumentation and electrical in running plant.
- Possesses an engineering degree in Instrumentation from a recognised University.
- Possesses highly analytical skills, strong foundation in engineering fundamentals, good verbal and written skills, as well as good personnel-relations management skills.
- At least 0-2 years experience in a refinery, petrochemical, or chemical plant environment with main exposure to latest technology in control system.
- Has good working knowledge of International and Local Codes and Recommended Practices pertaining to Instrumentation.
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) LLC
Petrochemicals and Mining
Junior (experienced non-manager)